Some more on the upcoming event.
At this year’s IPv6 Summit event we will celebrate all that has been accomplished regarding IPv6 deployment. We will also discuss the remaining challenges for IPv6 adoption. The IPv6 Summit event this year will focus on the accomplishments that have been made in recent years that have driven the accelerating growth in IPv6 Internet traffic. The event would like to celebrate the hard work performed by broadband service providers, mobile carriers, online content providers, content distribution networks, equipment manufacturers, operating system manufacturers, and numerous others.
Following are a list of topics that we would like the presentations to cover:
- Examples of exemplary IPv6 adoption
- Best practices for IPv6 deployment and promotion of IPv6 adoption
- Methods that have driven increased usage of IPv6
- Current IPv6 adoption trends and future projections of IPv6 growth
- Tasks remaining for the IPv6 community, challenges for IPv6, next steps
- Furthering IPv6 deployment in enterprise networks
- Examples of how IPv6-only environments are being used
There will be a single-track of presentations through the 2-days.
Registration: The registration site will be available soon. Event registration will be online for $200/person for the 2-day event.
Dates: April 25 & 26, 2017
Times: Registration and coffee from 8:00AM to 9:00AM, first keynote starts at 9:00AM, presentations throughout the day ending at 5:00PM
Address: 605 West Maude Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94085
Parking: Free Parking in their 4-story parking garage
Meals Provided: In the morning coffee/juice/water/tea, full lunch, sodas/water and cookies in afternoon
Everyone receives a custom t-shirt for the event